The Star Wars Arena

Forum for the SWBFII OFFICIAL ARENA  ps2 server


 
HomePortal*GalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
** This is the Final Month of SWBFII online-multiplayer!! ** 

Share | 
 

 Report a Glitcher!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Mike
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
avatar

Posts : 132
Join date : 2010-07-07
Age : 25
Location : Boston

PostSubject: Re: Report a Glitcher!   Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:17 am

A player named chilango was glitching with a droideka to go through walls on the Deathstar.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
{MILLENEUM}MR.TUSKEN
Grunt
Grunt
avatar

Posts : 42
Join date : 2010-06-14

PostSubject: Re: Report a Glitcher!   Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:34 pm

killak only milleneum clan tag smurfs glitched real milleneum members didnt..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
avatar

Posts : 132
Join date : 2010-07-07
Age : 25
Location : Boston

PostSubject: Re: Report a Glitcher!   Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:27 pm

I thought there was no such thing as "Mill tag smurf" since they used to let anyone join the clan. All they had to do was put the tag on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jayem
Grunt
Grunt
avatar

Posts : 21
Join date : 2011-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Report a Glitcher!   Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:18 am

Mike wrote:
I thought there was no such thing as "Mill tag smurf" since they used to let anyone join the clan. All they had to do was put the tag on.
quite rly
Back to top Go down
View user profile
{MILLENEUM}MR.TUSKEN
Grunt
Grunt
avatar

Posts : 42
Join date : 2010-06-14

PostSubject: Re: Report a Glitcher!   Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:24 am

no we had applications...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flamingdragons-1
Rookie
Rookie
avatar

Posts : 3
Join date : 2011-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Report a Glitcher!   Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:59 am

they where glitching on the deathstar they glitched to get inside the wall with the sniper (MLG)angel
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KillaK
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
avatar

Posts : 138
Join date : 2010-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Report a Glitcher!   Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:51 am

originally it was whoever wants in, just put the tag on which is why they got the bad rep......than eventually they switched to the application system.

They only mill guy Ive seen in a long time is Aurora.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
avatar

Posts : 132
Join date : 2010-07-07
Age : 25
Location : Boston

PostSubject: Re: Report a Glitcher!   Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:39 pm

{DARK}Marcosis glitched through a wall using an auto turret on Death Star today.

EDIT: Sunday is also doing the same thing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mandalore
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter
avatar

Posts : 99
Join date : 2010-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Report a Glitcher!   Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:23 pm

KillaK wrote:
originally it was whoever wants in, just put the tag on which is why they got the bad rep......than eventually they switched to the application system.

They only mill guy Ive seen in a long time is Aurora.

He left mill for good...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
avatar

Posts : 132
Join date : 2010-07-07
Age : 25
Location : Boston

PostSubject: Re: Report a Glitcher!   Sun Nov 06, 2011 3:13 pm

LordSauron: using a jet trooper to glitch on Polis Massa
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
avatar

Posts : 132
Join date : 2010-07-07
Age : 25
Location : Boston

PostSubject: Re: Report a Glitcher!   Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:09 pm

Stalker: using a Dark Trooper to glitch on Tantive IV
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PyroJockey
Post Whore
Post Whore
avatar

Posts : 409
Join date : 2010-03-19
Age : 58
Location : Pennsylvania

PostSubject: Re: Report a Glitcher!   Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:07 pm

I don't know if any of the admins visit here on any regular basis, place is pretty dead. There's a lot of activity on the GameTracker server blog though.

_________________

There are times you strive for greatness, to reach lofty goals and accomplish
noble deeds. Then there’s the rest of the times you just want to blow sh*t up.



Blowing sh*t up since 1978
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
avatar

Posts : 132
Join date : 2010-07-07
Age : 25
Location : Boston

PostSubject: Re: Report a Glitcher!   Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:09 pm

sam: using a driodeka to glitch on Tantive IV
Back to top Go down
View user profile
{FoF}_SILVERSTAR
Rookie
Rookie
avatar

Posts : 6
Join date : 2012-02-14
Age : 20
Location : under your bed :P

PostSubject: Re: Report a Glitcher!   Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:46 pm

}}} was disrupting gameplay on mos eisly he was just standing there and every one that came on was on the other team
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JJ'
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
avatar

Posts : 112
Join date : 2010-03-09
Location : Chicago

PostSubject: Re: Report a Glitcher!   Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:51 am

{FoF}_SILVERSTAR wrote:
}}} was disrupting gameplay on mos eisly he was just standing there and every one that came on was on the other team

What was the problem here?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mandalore
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter
avatar

Posts : 99
Join date : 2010-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Report a Glitcher!   Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:48 am

PyroJockey wrote:
I don't know if any of the admins visit here on any regular basis, place is pretty dead. There's a lot of activity on the GameTracker server blog though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
{FoF}_SILVERSTAR
Rookie
Rookie
avatar

Posts : 6
Join date : 2012-02-14
Age : 20
Location : under your bed :P

PostSubject: Re: Report a Glitcher!   Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:54 pm

JJ' wrote:
{FoF}_SILVERSTAR wrote:
}}} was disrupting gameplay on mos eisly he was just standing there and every one that came on was on the other team

What was the problem here?
the problam was he would just stand at the flag and let every one else get the flag he did nothing he just stood there
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PyroJockey
Post Whore
Post Whore
avatar

Posts : 409
Join date : 2010-03-19
Age : 58
Location : Pennsylvania

PostSubject: Re: Report a Glitcher!   Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:55 pm

{FoF}_SILVERSTAR wrote:
JJ' wrote:
{FoF}_SILVERSTAR wrote:
}}} was disrupting gameplay on mos eisly he was just standing there and every one that came on was on the other team

What was the problem here?
the problam was he would just stand at the flag and let every one else get the flag he did nothing he just stood there

I would not consider that glitching.

_________________

There are times you strive for greatness, to reach lofty goals and accomplish
noble deeds. Then there’s the rest of the times you just want to blow sh*t up.



Blowing sh*t up since 1978
Back to top Go down
View user profile
{FoF}_SILVERSTAR
Rookie
Rookie
avatar

Posts : 6
Join date : 2012-02-14
Age : 20
Location : under your bed :P

PostSubject: Re: Report a Glitcher!   Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:42 pm

PyroJockey wrote:
{FoF}_SILVERSTAR wrote:
JJ' wrote:
{FoF}_SILVERSTAR wrote:
}}} was disrupting gameplay on mos eisly he was just standing there and every one that came on was on the other team

What was the problem here?
the problam was he would just stand at the flag and let every one else get the flag he did nothing he just stood there

I would not consider that glitching.
yes but no admins were on and he was doing nothing it dont matter now but there needs a thang made were if someone disrups gameplay they be booted
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mandalore
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter
avatar

Posts : 99
Join date : 2010-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Report a Glitcher!   Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:04 am

{FoF}_SILVERSTAR wrote:
PyroJockey wrote:
{FoF}_SILVERSTAR wrote:
JJ' wrote:
{FoF}_SILVERSTAR wrote:
}}} was disrupting gameplay on mos eisly he was just standing there and every one that came on was on the other team

What was the problem here?
the problam was he would just stand at the flag and let every one else get the flag he did nothing he just stood there

I would not consider that glitching.
yes but no admins were on and he was doing nothing it dont matter now but there needs a thang made were if someone disrups gameplay they be booted

Post your report at Arena Server Blog. This site is pretty much dead.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fancypants
Grunt
Grunt
avatar

Posts : 25
Join date : 2011-11-21
Location : Kansas

PostSubject: Re: Report a Glitcher!   Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:05 am

hmmmm.. I didnt see this happen, and I dont usually look at this forum while playing. But I do check it from time to time just to see who is doing what. Its good to know the names, that way I can keep an eye on them in the future.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
{FoF}_SILVERSTAR
Rookie
Rookie
avatar

Posts : 6
Join date : 2012-02-14
Age : 20
Location : under your bed :P

PostSubject: Re: Report a Glitcher!   Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:11 pm

jon was glitching on tantive 4 with jet he was getting on top of the ship
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anthony_b
Rookie
Rookie
avatar

Posts : 3
Join date : 2012-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Report a Glitcher!   Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:38 am

Recent players I have seen or have been reported:

Ghelan
Ghid
TGpON
SWbf2

I only saw Ghelan and swbf2 with my eyes Paranoid
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Report a Glitcher!   

Back to top Go down
 
Report a Glitcher!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
 Similar topics
-
» Battle Report Imaging Tool
» Black and Green Blood - A Malifaux Narrative Report
» Winter/Spring battle report
» FINALLY! Another battle report: STURMM VS. ARACHAS. With PICS! TONS OF PICS!!
» Tight 1500pt Grey Knight List (and battle-report)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Star Wars Arena :: SWBFII OFFICIAL ARENA :: Glitchers-
Jump to: