Share | 

Hackers are little dick fags

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
{Apocalypse}Sho'Nuff
Post Whore
Post Whore

PostSubject: Hackers are little dick fags   Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:16 pm

You losers "crack" me up. Now I know you're a bunch of 40 year-old virgins still living with your parents. But don't you have anything better to do than crashing SWBF2 servers?? This game is 5 years old. Move on, douche.

13 crashes in 2 hours. Quite impressive. But you know what would be even more impressive? Kiss a female (who's not related to you) on the lips!

Seriously though, why the rash of server crashes? Did your subscription to World Of Warcraft expire? And mommy won't renew it for you cuzz she thinks you've already wasted enough of your pathetic life with a D&D game?

These servers are not on our home computers. You're not hurting anyone. You won't get my credit card info. Hell, AoWC doesn't even have my numbers. So, what's the point? Can't make money from this. You're not getting any personal ID info. Why bother?

Is it for bragging rights with your other pedophile friends? Get out of your parents' basement and go out to a club or something. Enroll in school. Get a job. Get a life. Try to get a woman to have sex with you without paying her...

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://gametracker.com/bossplayer
VASH
Post Master
Post Master

PostSubject: Re: Hackers are little dick fags   Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:45 pm

rotflol i love the rant lol quite poetic n a way lol ahh so its hackers doin this that makes more sense then service bein that bad lol sounds to me tho like the server dudes need btr protection lol is it just our server they targeting or is it others?

"messin' with Vash is like dancin' with death" Trigun.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PyroJockey
Post Whore
Post Whore

PostSubject: Re: Hackers are little dick fags   Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:23 pm

The Glitching server had numerous crashes today as well. Currently however it's GameSpy that keep failing, knocks off all players with GameSpy logins

There are times you strive for greatness, to reach lofty goals and accomplish
noble deeds. Then there’s the rest of the times you just want to blow sh*t up.

Blowing sh*t up since 1978
Back to top Go down
View user profile
{MILL}Dark Tyrant
Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: Hackers are little dick fags   Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:44 pm

Sho'Nuff you are god when it comes to insults, couldnt have said anything like you, they're a bunch of wimps who go to comic con for the comics and not the models that pose there. i bet you they wack off to pictures of computer chips and USBs at the same time.

seriously go crash a MW2 server more ppl play that then SWBF2 fags.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KillaK
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi

PostSubject: Re: Hackers are little dick fags   Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:06 am

lol shonuff

Yea they go through stretches every once in a while where they will crash servers, say that they are going to kill the game (or something like that), blah blah blah we need to find a way to get back at the jocks for beating us up, putting us in trash cans, and stuffing us in lockers, so lets use a program and spoil their fun on a video game blah blah blah...cant wait until school starts.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vergamaton
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Hackers are little dick fags   Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:36 pm

shonuff...thats exactly what they want....they won this time. These people want to annoy persons like u. Im not offending you, if the hackers saw this, they are going to continue doing this...if this was made by a hacker. Take it easy, i had a server 2 years ago, well i was one of the owenrs, Starwars battle, and i understando how u feel. But dont cmplain, just wait until they get bored. they dont have life after all. And they laugh at ur "ofenses"...they dc about our opinion. Im not ofending u, and i dont want to be adick. im being honest cause this has happened to me b4...probably the raptors are behind this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hackers are little dick fags   

Back to top Go down

Hackers are little dick fags
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1