The Star Wars Arena

Forum for the SWBFII OFFICIAL ARENA  ps2 server


 
HomePortal*GalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
** This is the Final Month of SWBFII online-multiplayer!! ** 

Share | 
 

 Grunt day

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
AURORUS
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter
avatar

Posts : 85
Join date : 2010-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Grunt day   Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:17 am

Mike wrote:
AURORUS wrote:
And the td off bitching begins

I really don't know why you keep saying sh*t. You "bitch" about countless other things, and most of the time it makes sense where you are coming from. This is no different from you "bitching" about players using specials. It's just my opinion, and I'll say it as many times as I want. It would surprise me if, a player as old as you, who claims to be a legend, would want TD off for rockets.

Wow this is too easy. First of all, I dont "complain" about people "using" specials. I call people out when they ABUSE specials and don't help their team and play cheap. Second of all, complaining about td off and abusing specials is not even comparable. Thats just stupid to say. 3rd, this is a td off server and this is not clan battle or a competition. This is just for fun. 4th, I NEVER claimed to be a Legend. YOu can shove that right up your ass kid because I NEVER prop myself up or say I'm better than anyone. f*#k off
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
avatar

Posts : 132
Join date : 2010-07-07
Age : 25
Location : Boston

PostSubject: Re: Grunt day   Sun Feb 12, 2012 3:54 am

AURORUS wrote:
NEVER claimed to be a Legend. YOu can shove that right up your ass kid because I NEVER prop myself up or say I'm better than anyone. f*#k off

What clan tag do you sometimes wear?.... hmm..... SWL..... I wonder what the L stands for....... I guess that wasn't serious though, so nevermind that. But still, I would have thought someone whose main class is rocket to want TD on.

AURORUS wrote:
First of all, I dont "complain" about people "using" specials. I call people out when they ABUSE specials and don't help their team and play cheap

Well thats all good then, and thats what you should be doing. What I meant in saying that you complain about something to do with specials was, there's things that you don't like, and there's things that I don't like. And I'm going to voice my opinion, and if you are going to call me a bitch, I will defend myself.

AURORUS wrote:
this is a td off server and this is not clan battle or a competition. This is just for fun
Keep in mind that what I find to be fun and what you find to be fun are different things.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mandalore
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter
avatar

Posts : 99
Join date : 2010-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Grunt day   Sun Feb 12, 2012 4:28 am

AURORUS wrote:
And the td off bitching begins Rolling Eyes
rofl yea. Aurorus is the nerd slayer. Beware! xD

AURORUS wrote:
This is just for fun. 4th, I NEVER claimed to be a Legend. YOu can shove that right up your ass kid because I NEVER prop myself up or say I'm better than anyone. f*#k off
You destroyed some asses with those lines in this community!!!


Troll #9: I love how some people use this community to fill their egos. Maybe their parents do not gave them the enough attention and they need a videogame community to have some attention from randoms on the internet.

P.D. Arena Server is a team damage off server. Deal with it or host your own event. Tada!

Logic: If you do not agree with the settings selected by the Admins of Arena Server, DO NOT PLAY THERE!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AURORUS
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter
avatar

Posts : 85
Join date : 2010-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Grunt day   Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:06 am

Mike wrote:
What clan tag do you sometimes wear?.... hmm..... SWL..... I wonder what the L stands for....... I guess that wasn't serious though, so nevermind that. But still, I would have thought someone whose main class is rocket to want TD on.

Oh I see so you claimed something that you pulled out of your ass to make it look like I have a big ego about my play lol At least you backed off of it after I called your b.s. I've been wearing the SWL tag recently because I often sit or play in an empty or near empty server in the afternoon to get it running. I'm actually helping out arena in doing so. I'm an honorary member of that clan (which is inactive anyway) because of my friend Legend and sometimes I wear it sometimes when he's on. He's my favorite player in this game.

And what does being rocket have anything to do with td on or off? What does that even matter? Really the main reason why some people want td off is because everyone is the same class and it becomes chaos otherwise. Just like what happened with the grunts. Apparently you didn't learn from that. And like I said, this is a td off server and the people that play in it are used to having fun with td off. I can understand if it was a clan battle for obvious reasons. I have no problem with that. But this is NOT a team competition which is really when people prefer playing td on. For example STR vs. freelancers(if that happens lol)

Mike wrote:
Well thats all good then, and thats what you should be doing. What I meant in saying that you complain about something to do with specials was, there's things that you don't like, and there's things that I don't like. And I'm going to voice my opinion, and if you are going to call me a bitch, I will defend myself.

I never called you a "bitch". All I said is "And the td off bitching begins". There always seems to be a snobby attitude that comes from td on players when it comes to td off. For example when you did your "face palm". You already came in with that attitude. This has nothing to do with what I like or you like. The owner of the server said its td off and thats it. If you don't like it then don't play. You don't have to come in like a douche and call it "ridiculous".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
avatar

Posts : 132
Join date : 2010-07-07
Age : 25
Location : Boston

PostSubject: Re: Grunt day   Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:36 am

AURORUS wrote:
And what does being rocket have anything to do with td on or off? What does that even matter? Really the main reason why some people want td off is because everyone is the same class and it becomes chaos otherwise.

What I mean is that rocket will be significantly different with TD of than with TD on. Grunts is more or less the same, I know, but still theres a small difference. It matters more with rockets because of all the pb mining and leg shooting thats going to happen. I know that Sho'nuff owns the server, I'm just voicing my opinion that I would prefer TD on regardless. He can do whatever he wants, I know. But I'm still going to let the admins of the server know my opinion, thats all. The people who play in these events are usually the ones who like TD on. Today in the second grunt day, most of the people who wanted TD to be off, did not participate for the majority, or any, of the maps. The people who make the decisions are the ones who own the server, but if they aren't even there, why not go with the majority? The participants should've had some say if the others weren't even there. It was still fun anyway though.

AURORUS wrote:
I never called you a "bitch". All I said is "And the td off bitching begins".

When you say that, I just take it as you calling me a bitch, since someone who bitches, is a bitch. I wasn't trying to be a doushbag when I said it would be ridiculous, I merely suggested that it would be. I don't think it comes off like that to anyone else. I'm always going to voice my opinion about team damage and you're always going to disagree with it. I'm totally fine with that, but don't think you can say whatever you want to me.

Mandalore, like I've said before, do not start with me, I've had more than enough of you already. And I hope what you think is "trolling" is not directed at me. I don't want attention from you. Not in the slightest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NBAC
Grunt
Grunt
avatar

Posts : 29
Join date : 2010-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Grunt day   Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:23 am

LoL Just play the f*#king game people.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mandalore
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter
avatar

Posts : 99
Join date : 2010-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Grunt day   Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:27 pm

Mike wrote:


Mandalore, like I've said before, do not start with me, I've had more than enough of you already. And I hope what you think is "trolling" is not directed at me. I don't want attention from you. Not in the slightest.



Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
avatar

Posts : 132
Join date : 2010-07-07
Age : 25
Location : Boston

PostSubject: Re: Grunt day   Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:32 pm

That 1v1 offer has been on the table for about a year now...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AURORUS
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter
avatar

Posts : 85
Join date : 2010-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Grunt day   Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:47 am

Mike wrote:


What I mean is that rocket will be significantly different with TD of than with TD on. Grunts is more or less the same, I know, but still theres a small difference. It matters more with rockets because of all the pb mining and leg shooting thats going to happen.

So you think the mining and leg shooting WONT happen in td on? ha! Its going to happen, specially even more so when its all the same class. I noticed my point about varying classes making things more plausible for td on was ignored and obviously for good reason. I didn't notice any complaining about the grunts having been td off this last time. And the PB mining actually takes skill dodging it left and right against an opponent. It actually makes mines fun and a usable weapon in td off specially in an all rocket fest. pb leg shooting, mining, takes skill to DODGE. People who complain about that can't hack it or don't have the ability to make those moves to kill or avoid being killed.


AURORUS wrote:
I never called you a "bitch". All I said is "And the td off bitching begins".

Mike wrote:
When you say that, I just take it as you calling me a bitch, since someone who bitches, is a bitch. I wasn't trying to be a doushbag when I said it would be ridiculous, I merely suggested that it would be. I don't think it comes off like that to anyone else. I'm always going to voice my opinion about team damage and you're always going to disagree with it. I'm totally fine with that, but don't think you can say whatever you want to me.

Bitching about something doesn't make you a bitch. However you taking it that way makes you a bitch. And I can say whatever the f*#k I want to you and you can do the same to me. This is an open forum. Deal with it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
avatar

Posts : 132
Join date : 2010-07-07
Age : 25
Location : Boston

PostSubject: Re: Grunt day   Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:27 am

AURORUS wrote:
So you think the mining and leg shooting WONT happen in td on? ha!


No, I never said that. It'll happen anyway, I know that, but if the person dies when they do it, then its more okay to me, and they might be less inclined to do it in the first place. And your points about pb mines being fun to dodge are true, but nevertheless I still find it more fun with TD on, regardless. I know you will never agree with that so I'm not going to bother explaining why anymore. Theres no point in either of us explaining ourselves to each other either way.

AURORUS wrote:
Bitching about something doesn't make you a bitch. However you taking it that way makes you a bitch. And I can say whatever the f*#k I want to you and you can do the same to me. This is an open forum. Deal with it.

I'm a bitch for getting annoyed with you saying that I'm bitching... Alright I'm totally fine with that. I would rather let you call me a bitch and defend myself rather than letting you walk all over me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AURORUS
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter
avatar

Posts : 85
Join date : 2010-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Grunt day   Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:59 pm

You dont need to explain why anymore and you didn't have to try to to begin with. Like I said, the answer is just pure bias even if it doesn't make any sense. At least my opinion comes with rational sense. Nothing else needs to be said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mandalore
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter
avatar

Posts : 99
Join date : 2010-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Grunt day   Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:06 am

Mike wrote:
That 1v1 offer has been on the table for about a year now...

Mike wrote:
Mandalore, like I've said before, do not start with me, I've had more than enough of you already. And I hope what you think is "trolling" is not directed at me. I don't want attention from you. Not in the slightest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
avatar

Posts : 132
Join date : 2010-07-07
Age : 25
Location : Boston

PostSubject: Re: Grunt day   Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:18 am

Alright Aurorus, the only reason I bothered to explain in the first place was sort of because what you just said, you think I'm irrational and bias. Also you think that only your opinion makes sense. I enjoy TD on more, specifically, for one, non-bias, rational reason; I find it more fun. I know that you don't agree, but just because you don't agree doesn't mean that I don't make sense, am bias, and/or irrational.



Mandalore, good one. You found something good there, but let me clarify. I don't want attention from you on forums, chatboxes, blogs, or anywhere else you can try to type. However, should you finally accept my challenge from so long ago, I will gladly give you all the attention you deserve, on the game, but thats it. You talk on here with your keyboard but never on the game with a controller.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fancypants
Grunt
Grunt
avatar

Posts : 25
Join date : 2011-11-21
Location : Kansas

PostSubject: Re: Grunt day   Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:57 am

Mike wrote:
I enjoy TD on more, specifically, for one, non-bias, rational reason; I find it more fun. I know that you don't agree, but just because you don't agree doesn't mean that I don't make sense, am bias, and/or irrational.


It makes perfect sense to me for you to start playing on a TD on server, then you wont have to ask for it on a TD off server, or get into long stupid discussions about it. Give yourself a break, and play TD on. Enjoy these words of wisdom. king
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mandalore
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter
avatar

Posts : 99
Join date : 2010-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Grunt day   Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:15 am

Mike wrote:
Mandalore, good one. You found something good there, but let me clarify. I don't want attention from you on forums, chatboxes, blogs, or anywhere else you can try to type. However, should you finally accept my challenge from so long ago, I will gladly give you all the attention you deserve, on the game, but thats it. You talk on here with your keyboard but never on the game with a controller.

Why you keep posting here replying to my messages plus challenging me in a 1v1 when you do not want my attention in forums, chatboxes, blogs or anywhere else? *facepalm*


Back to top Go down
View user profile
AURORUS
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter
avatar

Posts : 85
Join date : 2010-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Grunt day   Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:54 pm

Fancypants wrote:
Mike wrote:
I enjoy TD on more, specifically, for one, non-bias, rational reason; I find it more fun. I know that you don't agree, but just because you don't agree doesn't mean that I don't make sense, am bias, and/or irrational.


It makes perfect sense to me for you to start playing on a TD on server, then you wont have to ask for it on a TD off server, or get into long stupid discussions about it. Give yourself a break, and play TD on. Enjoy these words of wisdom. king

Bias has everything to do with it. Finding it more fun just justifies your bias. But it still doesn't make any rational sense in this context. Now fancypants post there, THAT makes rational sense.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
XxB.R.xX
Grunt
Grunt
avatar

Posts : 16
Join date : 2012-02-16
Age : 33

PostSubject: Re: Grunt day   Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:02 pm

Lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KillaK
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
avatar

Posts : 138
Join date : 2010-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Grunt day   Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:26 pm

Sorry about last night Fancy. I would've stayed, but I decided to go do the mixed scrim with a bunch of clan guys.

I dont think there are enough people playing this game, who actively use forums or blogs, that justify locking the server down each Saturday for an event. I think if you spread it out a bit, give people notice a week in advance, than you might see more people participate in these events. Just a thought.....

Also, I dont know when the winter break is for kids, but usually they get a week off in late Feb or early March. Maybe that would be a good time to host a lock down event.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AURORUS
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter
avatar

Posts : 85
Join date : 2010-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Grunt day   Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:51 pm

The time didn't work for me otherwise I would have made it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
avatar

Posts : 132
Join date : 2010-07-07
Age : 25
Location : Boston

PostSubject: Re: Grunt day   Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:24 pm

Fancypants wrote:
It makes perfect sense to me for you to start playing on a TD on server, then you wont have to ask for it on a TD off server, or get into long stupid discussions about it. Give yourself a break, and play TD on. Enjoy these words of wisdom. king
Yea, I try to as much as I can Fancy.
AURORUS wrote:
Bias has everything to do with it. Finding it more fun just justifies your bias.
Alright, fine. I'm bias towards TD on because I find it more fun. My reasoning makes sense to me and tons of other players, just not to you. Unfortunately none of those other players ever post here... And yeah, I'm with KillaK, maybe doing these a little less often, like every 2 weeks, would draw a bigger crowd. Also any time it coincides with a clan scrimmage, we lose a ton of players, like what happened during the second grunt day. Idk, its kind of hard to plan around things like that though.


Mandalore wrote:
Why you keep posting here replying to my messages plus challenging me in a 1v1 when you do not want my attention in forums, chatboxes, blogs or anywhere else?
Mandalore did you even understand what I said? Nope, and that doesn't surprise me. Again, not looking to talk to you at all unless its on the game. Come at me if you wanna play me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JJ'
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
avatar

Posts : 112
Join date : 2010-03-09
Location : Chicago

PostSubject: Re: Grunt day   Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:16 am

Fancypants wrote:
Mike wrote:
I enjoy TD on more, specifically, for one, non-bias, rational reason; I find it more fun. I know that you don't agree, but just because you don't agree doesn't mean that I don't make sense, am bias, and/or irrational.


It makes perfect sense to me for you to start playing on a TD on server, then you wont have to ask for it on a TD off server, or get into long stupid discussions about it. Give yourself a break, and play TD on. Enjoy these words of wisdom. king

Only problem is that td on servers are rarely active. I would gladly play with team damage on anytime, just hard to get one of those servers going.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AURORUS
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter
avatar

Posts : 85
Join date : 2010-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Grunt day   Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:38 am

Theres a reason why they're empty
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Grunt day   

Back to top Go down
 
Grunt day
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» Solved: log on netease servers with US client
» Anarchy - BLOA - Horde PvE Guild
» Suggestion: Cipher Rankings Restructuring
» armor/clothes youd like to see return in fallout 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Star Wars Arena :: SWBFII OFFICIAL ARENA :: BattleZone-
Jump to: