The Star Wars Arena

Forum for the SWBFII OFFICIAL ARENA  ps2 server


 
HomePortal*GalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
** This is the Final Month of SWBFII online-multiplayer!! ** 

Share | 
 

 Millennium Wins 1st Place!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
{Apocalypse}Sho'Nuff
Post Whore
Post Whore
avatar

Posts : 358
Join date : 2010-01-24
Age : 42
Location : Olympia

PostSubject: Millennium Wins 1st Place!   Sun May 30, 2010 7:13 pm

We started up the Arena server in early January 2010 with the main rule: NO Glitching!


The very first player that I ever booted for glitching was of course a Millennium guy.
{Milleneum}Axe was his name I think.
Peanut Butter Jelly



And now, the SWBFII OFFICIAL ARENA server goes Live on Justin.TV on May Twenty-Five.

The very first player that I catch glitching from watching the live broadcast on the Arena Channel was.... a Millennium guy!!

{Millenium}REIN911 was the "winner" this time.
jocolor wave




_________________
When I say 'Who's The Master?' you say Sho'Nuff!




Last edited by {Apocalypse}Sho'Nuff on Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://gametracker.com/bossplayer
{DSB}Mewtwo
Darth Spam
Darth Spam
avatar

Posts : 471
Join date : 2010-03-31
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: Millennium Wins 1st Place!   Sun May 30, 2010 7:54 pm

haha SUCKAS tongue !!!lol
they spell it Milleneum but the correct spelling is Millenium.i cant believe that they cant spell laugh
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JJ'
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
avatar

Posts : 112
Join date : 2010-03-09
Location : Chicago

PostSubject: Re: Millennium Wins 1st Place!   Sun May 30, 2010 8:12 pm

{DSB}Mewtwo wrote:

they spell it Milleneum but the correct spelling is Millenium.i cant believe that they cant spell laugh

It's actually spelled Millennium with two n's Mewtwo Laughing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GRIZZ
Post Whore
Post Whore
avatar

Posts : 394
Join date : 2010-02-06
Age : 40
Location : Chicago

PostSubject: Re: Millennium Wins 1st Place!   Sun May 30, 2010 9:29 pm

mill means glitcher hahaha!

_________________
To secure peace is..... to prepare for war!
SWBFII OFFICIAL ARENA.....Admin and all time ARENA scoring leader! threw a few resets lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.gametracker.com/chitowngrizz/
{DSB}Mewtwo
Darth Spam
Darth Spam
avatar

Posts : 471
Join date : 2010-03-31
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: Millennium Wins 1st Place!   Sun May 30, 2010 9:40 pm

JJ' wrote:
{DSB}Mewtwo wrote:

they spell it Milleneum but the correct spelling is Millenium.i cant believe that they cant spell laugh

It's actually spelled Millennium with two n's Mewtwo Laughing.
shut up JJ'...how do yall know that they werent knew to online and just found milleneum and joined...maybe they dont know its against the rules...and so what if the admin says that glitching=cheating and cheating=ban...maybe they were new to the game and saw somebody go inside a wall or did some other glitch and maybe they didnt know what a glitch is..i am not defending them i am just stating that maybe they didnt really understand the game and they just got it because they could play online confused
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VASH
Post Master
Post Master
avatar

Posts : 555
Join date : 2010-03-16
Age : 26
Location : im in my happy place (theres chocolate there)

PostSubject: Re: Millennium Wins 1st Place!   Sun May 30, 2010 9:44 pm

speculation and facts r 2 seperate things we could spend all day thinkin of different reasons as to y they were glicthering but no matter the reason the fact remains that they glitched and have to b booted like pyro said the arena is lennient cuz we dont permanently ban ppl like the pc servers which i think is a good thing cuz yeah they might b new and i believe everybody deserves 2nd chances lol

_________________

"messin' with Vash is like dancin' with death" Trigun.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
{DSB}Mewtwo
Darth Spam
Darth Spam
avatar

Posts : 471
Join date : 2010-03-31
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: Millennium Wins 1st Place!   Sun May 30, 2010 9:50 pm

who says i was speculating i just wanted to give another speech lol study oh and i saw this one guy called Sleoth and the map was on the death star and he glitched into the walls with a droideka,killed just me with like 1,000 imperials at their flag point and then after he kills me he runs out of the wall and he falls off the platform because he didnt turn the droideka and...DROIDY WENT BYE BYE...gawrsh why does everyone hate me Crying or Very sad Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GRIZZ
Post Whore
Post Whore
avatar

Posts : 394
Join date : 2010-02-06
Age : 40
Location : Chicago

PostSubject: Re: Millennium Wins 1st Place!   Sun May 30, 2010 10:56 pm

{DSB}Mewtwo wrote:
gawrsh why does everyone hate me Crying or Very sad Sad
I have no idea I wonder why?! lol! jk

_________________
To secure peace is..... to prepare for war!
SWBFII OFFICIAL ARENA.....Admin and all time ARENA scoring leader! threw a few resets lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.gametracker.com/chitowngrizz/
KillaK
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
avatar

Posts : 138
Join date : 2010-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Millennium Wins 1st Place!   Mon May 31, 2010 2:11 pm

haha millennium, u put on the tag and u instantly go a couple notches down on the respect meter.
shocker is a good guy tho..

i also hate when people think i am in millennium cause of that killax kid. that is not me lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bouncer
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
avatar

Posts : 158
Join date : 2010-05-07
Location : Dubai

PostSubject: Re: Millennium Wins 1st Place!   Mon May 31, 2010 2:24 pm

This is why I don't know why I'm in Mill. No

And I only glitch in the official glitch server Razz (or the other official server if someone else is glitching and I feel like killing em, maybe staying in there for an extra few seconds Twisted Evil )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
{DSB}Mewtwo
Darth Spam
Darth Spam
avatar

Posts : 471
Join date : 2010-03-31
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: Millennium Wins 1st Place!   Mon May 31, 2010 3:41 pm

Bouncer wrote:
(or the other official server if someone else is glitching and I feel like killing em, maybe staying in there for an extra few seconds Twisted Evil )
now thats not nice Razz
almost everyone in milleneum goes after me,ME,of all the people in the arena,ME.well thats just milleneum for ya always have to team up against everybody Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
darthwiley
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
avatar

Posts : 209
Join date : 2010-03-20
Age : 42
Location : Vacaville CA

PostSubject: Re: Millennium Wins 1st Place!   Tue Jun 01, 2010 4:01 pm

Thats hell of funny using the Arena TV to catch glitchers! I will do the same. I can tell you the battles are so much better at The Arena because we dont allow glitching.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
{DSB}Mewtwo
Darth Spam
Darth Spam
avatar

Posts : 471
Join date : 2010-03-31
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: Millennium Wins 1st Place!   Tue Jun 01, 2010 4:29 pm

darthwiley wrote:
Thats hell of funny using the Arena TV to catch glitchers! I will do the same. I can tell you the battles are so much better at The Arena because we dont allow glitching.
and ridiculously longer
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VASH
Post Master
Post Master
avatar

Posts : 555
Join date : 2010-03-16
Age : 26
Location : im in my happy place (theres chocolate there)

PostSubject: Re: Millennium Wins 1st Place!   Tue Jun 01, 2010 4:45 pm

who says thats a bad thing? i tend to like the death star marathons haha

_________________

"messin' with Vash is like dancin' with death" Trigun.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
{DSB}Mewtwo
Darth Spam
Darth Spam
avatar

Posts : 471
Join date : 2010-03-31
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: Millennium Wins 1st Place!   Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:09 pm

VASH wrote:
who says thats a bad thing? i tend to like the death star marathons haha
i dont like the long matches because everytime there is one that has lasted a long time i am usually on the team that is being spawncamped or the one that has some bad teammates who walk right into mines well....i sometimes do that because my eyes are tired and i dont see well and sometimes my HUD is wrong but i dont do it all the time
Back to top Go down
View user profile
{Apocalypse}Sho'Nuff
Post Whore
Post Whore
avatar

Posts : 358
Join date : 2010-01-24
Age : 42
Location : Olympia

PostSubject: Re: Millennium Wins 1st Place!   Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:57 pm

I've been meaning to add the actual video.
Well, I finally got off my lazy butt and found the broadcast of our first glitcher caught using the Arena Live!

Enjoy! popcorn


Side note: For some reason it took a really long time to boot this D-B. I sent the first boot command 1:45 into the video but had to send another one at 2:30. scratch

And it's funny how he immediately comes out of the wall when he sees the first boot message. But goes back into the glitch when he sees that he's not getting booted.....yet.
lol!

_________________
When I say 'Who's The Master?' you say Sho'Nuff!


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://gametracker.com/bossplayer
{MILLENEUM}MR.TUSKEN
Grunt
Grunt
avatar

Posts : 42
Join date : 2010-06-14

PostSubject: Re: Millennium Wins 1st Place!   Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:17 pm

i jus thought id point out that if u go into {MILLENEUM}Plaza it has always said "glitchers will be banned" so we dont glitch our guys do it even tho we tell em not to so if they do it not mills fault for once look at the player he doin it all u guys do is try to make mill look bad well it not us it the guy who glitching
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VASH
Post Master
Post Master
avatar

Posts : 555
Join date : 2010-03-16
Age : 26
Location : im in my happy place (theres chocolate there)

PostSubject: Re: Millennium Wins 1st Place!   Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:14 pm

lol he does have a point we gots to deal with our own tag steelers after all lol

_________________

"messin' with Vash is like dancin' with death" Trigun.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Axe
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
avatar

Posts : 182
Join date : 2010-06-28
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: Millennium Wins 1st Place!   Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:21 pm

Just to let you guys know I'm not (Millinium) Axe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
{MILLENEUM}MR.TUSKEN
Grunt
Grunt
avatar

Posts : 42
Join date : 2010-06-14

PostSubject: Re: Millennium Wins 1st Place!   Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:24 pm

ya ik all he is is a darky noob lol! all he can do plus he hasnt plyed n a while
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PyroJockey
Post Whore
Post Whore
avatar

Posts : 409
Join date : 2010-03-19
Age : 58
Location : Pennsylvania

PostSubject: Re: Millennium Wins 1st Place!   Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:04 pm

{Apocalypse}Sho'Nuff wrote:
I've been meaning to add the actual video.
Well, I finally got off my lazy butt and found the broadcast of our first glitcher caught using the Arena Live!

Enjoy! popcorn


Side note: For some reason it took a really long time to boot this D-B. I sent the first boot command 1:45 into the video but had to send another one at 2:30. scratch

And it's funny how he immediately comes out of the wall when he sees the first boot message. But goes back into the glitch when he sees that he's not getting booted.....yet.
lol!

Funnier still is how bad he is at gitching. A Droideka can easily pass through any OTHER spot along those walls. Instead this guy is wasting time, exposed to enemy fire, by bouncing around the boxes trying to glitch in as if he were infantry. He wouldn't last long in the glitching server.

_________________

There are times you strive for greatness, to reach lofty goals and accomplish
noble deeds. Then there’s the rest of the times you just want to blow sh*t up.



Blowing sh*t up since 1978
Back to top Go down
View user profile
{MILL}Dark Tyrant
Grunt
Grunt
avatar

Posts : 24
Join date : 2010-07-29
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Millennium Wins 1st Place!   Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:37 pm

those two noobs pussys aint even part of mill, if they are they give real mill players a bad name.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
{MILLENEUM}MR.TUSKEN
Grunt
Grunt
avatar

Posts : 42
Join date : 2010-06-14

PostSubject: Re: Millennium Wins 1st Place!   Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:32 am

n dont worry tyrant if they suck enough to get banned they aint n mill
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mandalore
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter
avatar

Posts : 99
Join date : 2010-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Millennium Wins 1st Place!   Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:25 am

This topic does not surprised me.
.Com server top glitchers are Milleneum too lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Millennium Wins 1st Place!   

Back to top Go down
 
Millennium Wins 1st Place!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Number of wins
» I can't get into the Mission place!
» Millennium 5: Battle of the Millennium
» a place in this world tYLOR SWIFT
» Your Favorite place to hang out in fallout New Vegas

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Star Wars Arena :: SWBFII OFFICIAL ARENA :: Glitchers-
Jump to: